ZKTeco iClock 580 is a biometric time and attendance device that is used by businesses and organizations to track employee attendance and work hours. It comes with various features and capabilities, and the content you might need for this device can include user manuals, software, and support information. Here’s a breakdown of the content you might need for the iClock 580
ZKTeco iClock 580 Fingerprint Time Attendance and Access Control Terminal
- Fingerprint Capacity 8,000
- ID Card Capacity 10,000
- Log Capacity 2,00,000
- 3.5-inch TFT Screen Display
Here is a summary of the key features of the ZKTeco iClock 580:
- Time and attendance and access control terminal
- Incorporated ZK fingerprint sensor and 3.5-inch TFT display
- Stores up to 30,000 users and 8,000 templates
- Stores up to 200,000 log records without PC download
- Communicates with PC through Ethernet and USB port (optionally Wifi and GPRS)
- Time zones, groups, and holidays management for access control
- All European languages (standard texts and voices) included
- Audio voices (male or female) and text configured by menu
Visit our youtube channel to get more update
FAQ on the Biometrics attendance system.
Which is the recommended finger to be used for a fingerprint scanner?
You can use any of the ten fingers for verification. The index and thumb are much easier for the scanner to capture rather than other fingers.
Is this fingerprint device secure?
It is highly secure for you, and it enhances your privacy by providing encryption and biometrics functionality. In this technology, fingerprints cannot be duplicated, lent, or stolen.
What is ZKTEco iclock 580 fingerprint time attendance and access control terminal?
iClock580 is a 3.5-inch TFT screen Fingerprint Time Attendance & Access Control Terminal, adopting the new user-friendly firmware, it has a very user-friendly interface and faster identification speed.
To obtain these resources, you can visit the official ZKTeco website or contact their customer support or your local Supplier . They should be able to provide you with the necessary documentation, software, and support you need for the ZKTeco iClock 580.